Monday, November 24, 2008

ITS PARTY TIME!

Here's the picture from my incredible Sweet Sixteen!!

Yes, folks, I am driving :)
Tyleah, Jaidyn, Danielle, Jessica, me, and Jericho
Best friends is probably an understatement.
Chillin by the fire :)
The amazing Candy Cake and Float Cups made by the one and only, Aunt Tiffany
Jaidyn, Danielle, me, Jessica, Jason, Scott, Jericho and Annamarie
Us girlies bein weirdos
PARTY BY THE FIRE!
AHH yes we had cheese dip...yum
Chillin, but not by the fire
Sebastian, Danielle, me, Jessica Ann, Scott, Scott, Annamarie, Korbyn, and Capri
Party INSIDE TOO!
Sarah and Jessica
Joey, Juan, and Nathan
Marie, Bethany and Rachel chillin by the fire
Karleigh and Sammi
Sammi, Hannah, and Stephanie
MORE PARTYING INSIDE!
Thanks Mom and Dad for an incredible night! I love you!

No comments: